E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS one more time

14 years 11 months ago #96826 by accion mutante
E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS one more time was created by accion mutante
Hi,

I'm trying to insert my users table (from my own site, no cms) into joomla 1.5 ... pain in the ***.
I update jos_users, jos_core_acl_aro, jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map and jos_comprofiler at the same time and I get a beautiful E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS in the alert area of my frontend when I try to login with some users (not all...).

I scanned a couple of forum to find the ultimate answer:
what does E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS mean????
when does it happend??? where??? why???

is there somewhere a god to answer this question?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #96831 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS one more time
accion mutante wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to insert my users table (from my own site, no cms) into joomla 1.5 ... pain in the ***.
I update jos_users, jos_core_acl_aro, jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map and jos_comprofiler at the same time and I get a beautiful E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS in the alert area of my frontend when I try to login with some users (not all...).

I scanned a couple of forum to find the ultimate answer:
what does E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS mean????
when does it happend??? where??? why???

is there somewhere a god to answer this question?

thanks

Light shines down from above, the smoke clears, and before your very eyes stands.. Google

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=430&t=259959
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=431&t=300362

;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 11 months ago #96837 by accion mutante
Replied by accion mutante on topic Re:E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS one more time
Amen krileon,

I've already read this first topic you sent to me, but thanks to you I read it twice! (omg)

I missed this part: community builders "Tools -> Check Users" item

it works like a charm now. I guess that E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS is a synchronization issue beetwen these tables.

Thanks a lot

Post edited by: accion mutante, at: 2009/04/27 21:15

14 years 2 months ago #123671 by juuk
Replied by juuk on topic Re:E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS one more time
accion mutante wrote:

But how can I use Tools when I can't even log onto the admin backend, let alone CB's.

I tested, tested & tested again. Checked all values. I exported & imported the SQLs over & over again. I know that jos_comprofiler & jos_users are not synch-ing with jos_core_acl_aro & jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map.

I need help! :(

14 years 2 months ago #123688 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS one more time
juuk wrote:

accion mutante wrote:

But how can I use Tools when I can't even log onto the admin backend, let alone CB's.

I tested, tested & tested again. Checked all values. I exported & imported the SQLs over & over again. I know that jos_comprofiler & jos_users are not synch-ing with jos_core_acl_aro & jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map.

I need help! :(

Why can't you gain access to backend? If you can't gain access to your Joomla backend then certainly is not a CB issue and a more dire issue is present. I suggest communicating on the Joomla boards for better assistance with your backend access issue; then perform the steps provided in this thread to absolve your issue. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123804 by juuk
Replied by juuk on topic Re:E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS one more time
krileon wrote:

If you can't gain access to your Joomla backend then certainly is not a CB issue and a more dire issue is present.

True dat!

I suggest communicating on the Joomla boards for better assistance with your backend access issue; then perform the steps provided in this thread to absolve your issue. B)

I shall. Thanks :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn