CB Login error!!!

14 years 9 months ago #100478 by spontini
CB Login error!!! was created by spontini
I get the following error when I Enable the CB Login compnent:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cbspoofstring() (previously declared in /home7/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxxx/modules/mod_cb_s5register/mod_cb_s5register.php:55) in /home7/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 432

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #100527 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:CB Login error!!!
spontini wrote:

I get the following error when I Enable the CB Login compnent:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cbspoofstring() (previously declared in /home7/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxxx/modules/mod_cb_s5register/mod_cb_s5register.php:55) in /home7/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 432

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The error seems quite clear. Read it again. Perhaps disable other login module called mod_cb_s5register

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

14 years 9 months ago #101958 by priyasdipu
Replied by priyasdipu on topic Re:CB Login error!!!
After I login,

This is the error it shows in the "Table 'incubati_jo151.jos_jam_receivers' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(id) FROM `jos_jam_receivers` WHERE rid = 62 AND inbox = 1 AND state = 0" just below the image.

I have posted this error in some topic but I am still yet to get any response.
Attachments:

14 years 9 months ago #102060 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Login error!!!
Error is unrelated to CB. It appears to be the result of 3DP development. Examine the plugin or component causing this. Review the error carefully will direct you to the cause.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #102061 by priyasdipu
Replied by priyasdipu on topic Re:CB Login error!!!
3DP development means? and how to know which Plugin or Component caused this error?

Any help regarding this?

14 years 9 months ago #102063 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CB Login error!!!
Whichever component is adding jos_jam_receivers to your database. 3PD = Third party development.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds