[SOLVED] HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

14 years 10 months ago #101667 by zoomlanski
[SOLVED] HTTP 500 Internal Server Error was created by zoomlanski
I have update to 1.2 stable (cb login 1.21 - May 21)

At first I thought my problem was caused by captcha, but now I don't think so when when I turn it off I still get the error.

When someone registers I get a black screen with this link www.local277.com/component/comprofiler/ and a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

It doesn't redirect the individual to check their email or go back to the regular site.

I have attached a screen shot post registering. i don't know why it is not returning to the site.

Thoughts? did I miss a step in the update?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/06/12 18:31

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #101679 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
Could be a conflict, see self help link in signature. Follow each step carefully and read very thoroughly. Report back if resolved or with requested information.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/06/10 17:40

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #101702 by zoomlanski
Replied by zoomlanski on topic Re:HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
Please close. Resolved. My mistake on a CB/Captcha issue.

Cheers
Tim

14 years 10 months ago #102476 by markah
Replied by markah on topic Re:HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
Could you let me know what you did as I am having the same problem?

Thanks

14 years 10 months ago #102479 by zoomlanski
Replied by zoomlanski on topic Re:HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
It was a mod conflict and not related to CB. I can't remember which one anymore. Installing the latest captcha version helped by making me feel better, but that wan't the prob.

Sorry I can't be more assistance this time.

Tim

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn