CB registration error

14 years 9 months ago #104117 by iBlueBell
CB registration error was created by iBlueBell
Hi there,

I have a serious issue and noone can help me, even although linux administrators try to fix this problem, but no success for a few days. The following message looks up in the CB/component/tools/check users database
CB Tools: Check Users database: Results

Checking Users Datbase:

Warning: 2 entries in Community Builder comprofiler table without corresponding user table rows.

Following comprofiler id: 79, 82 are missing in user table

This one can be fixed using menu Components-> Community Builder-> tools and then click `Synchronize users`.

Warning: 3 entries in users table without corresponding comprofiler table rows.

users id: 83, 84, 85 are missing in comprofiler table

This one can be fixed using menu Components-> Community Builder-> tools and then click `Synchronize users`.

users table has no zero id row.

comprofiler table has no zero id row.

All rows in comprofiler table have user_id columns identical to id columns.

ERROR: sql query: SELECT u.id FROM #__users u LEFT JOIN #__core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL : returned error: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT u.id FROM jos_users u LEFT JOIN jos_core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL

All ACL core_acl_aro table rows have corresponding entries in users table.

All core_acl_aro table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_groups_aro_map table.

All core_acl_aro table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_groups_aro_map table.

After I synchronise the users the first message dissapears, but the SQL message remains.

Is anyone familiar with this issue?

Sorry, it is maybe a very foolish thing, but we are not able to sort this thing out.

Ibolya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #104206 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB registration error
ERROR: sql query: SELECT u.id FROM #__users u LEFT JOIN #__core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL : returned error: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT u.id FROM jos_users u LEFT JOIN jos_core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL

You have mixed collations in your database. You need to change 1 of the tables to match the other. Contact your webhost to do this for you or do it your self from phpmyadmin Operations tab for the table. It's a simple drop-down, select, save.

Tables to check:
jos_users
jos_core_acl_aro

One of them needs their collation changed. Check your other tables as well to see which one would best fit (matches your other tables and change the one that doesn't).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #104525 by iBlueBell
Replied by iBlueBell on topic Re:CB registration error
since your advise my error message has disappered, but registration is still not enabled
After users complete registration, the page goes blank. Still their details are in user manager, but it is not enabled, although use "yes" for enable it in CB config. Of course it is not enabled in joomla default.

I am confused now...

In the same time, I am not getting messages about the registration process as admin. For a few try before, I have received a mail delivery error message as the activation code could not been delivered to the recipient, because : exceeded the max emails per hour (500) allowed.
Message discarded. The inodes distribution is rising...is it possible that for some reason my emails are detected as spam?

and an other interesting thing: I usually get this error:
Warning: 3 entries in Community Builder comprofiler table without corresponding user table rows.

Following comprofiler id: 136, 137, 138 are missing in user table

Of course I synchronize it, but why is it happening?

Post edited by: iBlueBell, at: 2009/07/11 14:24

14 years 9 months ago #104656 by iBlueBell
Hi there,

does anyone now a solution for my issue? I have updated my site, cleared cache, public menu link is there, I have followed the instructions of the installing process of 1.2.1. My joomla is 1.5.11, php5.2.9,
hosting: hostgator

1. the page goes blank after registration ( the system still keeps record about the new name, and dont let to register it again )

2. no mails are send neither to user, neither to admin

3. while registration inodes number are rising, and I have discovered that there was a script from an unknown site wich managed to send unauthenticated mails, more then 500/hours and it has blocked my mails to go out.

4.script has been removed, but ISSUE IS STILL THERE.

please someone

:dry:

14 years 9 months ago #104769 by iBlueBell
Hallooo,

I have some news...if someone is interested:

I installed CB 3. time. Everything went ok, registration started working, I have-not changed anything in config yet...but error message is there:

it is a ghost, really...I have strictly followed the install process and have not changed anything, just in case....but -but

Whyyy? Could someone possible tell me what is happening?

iBlueBell

14 years 9 months ago #104771 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CB registration error
It has nothing to do with CB, but CB shows the error. Your host will probably have to correct this for you, since it is in your root php.ini.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn