Problem with looking at users own profile

14 years 9 months ago #104814 by mel_belsis
Problem with looking at users own profile was created by mel_belsis
Hi,

I have a Joomla 1.5. with the latest CB. I have migrate from Joomla 1.0.15.

It was working fine (with few exceptions) and I do not know what I did but now every time a user tries to see his/her profile the recrive the following error :

No valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT `username` FROM `jos_users` WHERE `id` =
No valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT `username` FROM `jos_users` WHERE `id` =

And everything on the profile seems to working ok. I have disabled the plug ins one by one but nothing.. When the user watches someone else profile everything is normal... The rest of the site functionality is normal... I have already run the tools from the CB backend...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #104824 by mel_belsis
Replied by mel_belsis on topic Re:Problem with looking at users own profile
I solved it ... I disabled the Artio JoomSef and it seems to be working...... but the the funny thing is that two days ago ...it worked with Artio JoomSef..

14 years 9 months ago #104826 by mel_belsis
Replied by mel_belsis on topic Re:Problem with looking at users own profile
It seems that I had installed a JoomSef 3.x Extension for community builder (extension ver 2.0) and this was making the problems.... As soon as i uninstalled and enabled the JoomSEF for the com_comprofiler everything seems to be ok now...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn