Error deleting user

14 years 8 months ago #105779 by grayw
Error deleting user was created by grayw
Hey folks,

I created an account for testing the registration process on my website, then tried to delete it. I got the follwoing errors:-

Warning: Missing argument 2 for plgUserDeleteUser::onBeforeDeleteUser() in /home/marplec1/public_html/site/plugins/user/deleteuser.php on line 26

Warning: Missing argument 3 for plgUserDeleteUser::onBeforeDeleteUser() in /home/marplec1/public_html/site/plugins/user/deleteuser.php on line 26

Warning: require_once(/home/marplec1/public_html/site/components/com_community/libraries/videos.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/marplec1/public_html/site/plugins/user/deleteuser.php on line 437

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/marplec1/public_html/site/components/com_community/libraries/videos.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/marplec1/public_html/site/plugins/user/deleteuser.php on line 437

Any ideas ?

Running latest version (1.2.1), just installed today.

Thanks

Post edited by: grayw, at: 2009/07/22 21:47

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #105792 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Error deleting user
Can you give more info (see 'include' in my signature)?

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 8 months ago #105819 by grayw
Replied by grayw on topic Re:Error deleting user
Hi,

in addition to information below, I've looked at most stuff in the signiture and have the following:-

Joomla 1.5.12
CB 1.2.1
Default CB Template being used.

Using Firefox 3.5 & IE 7.

Following Joomla extensions installed:-

Eventlist
Kunena Forum
Phoca Download
QContacts.

Let me know if you would like more info !

thanks.

14 years 8 months ago #105821 by grayw
Hi

Just notices the error is suggesting the "com_community" folder.

I installed (for testing) the JomSocial community add-on a few weeks ago, but found it wasn't what we were looking for, so uninstalled it again.

So it appears when trying to delete a user, it is trying to remove them from the JomSocial extension as well which doesn't exist now.

Is there anyway of stopping this ?

Post edited by: grayw, at: 2009/07/23 13:19

14 years 8 months ago #105833 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Error deleting user
It sounds as if you have things remaining from the uninstall. Their forums should be able to tell you how to do a complete uninstallation or rid yourself of the orphan files. There may be leftover database entries also.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 8 months ago #105873 by grayw
Hi Folks,

just incase anyone his this problem in future, due to removing JomSocial here's what to do.

Go into "Tools" in the Joomla Admin Backend, and click "install/uninstall".

Click on the "Plugins" tab along the top.

You need to uninstall the "DeleteUser" plugin. JomSocial also leaves behind the "Wall" plugin. Remove both if your not going to use it again.

Yoy should now be able to remove users from either the CB User List or the normal Site Users list.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn