homepage points to CBSubs Registration page

14 years 6 months ago #109861 by norquay
www.ewatch401k.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

When someone types in my url they get the one listed above. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?
Thanks.

John M. Norquay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #109862 by Rapunzl
Check your CB Configuration and CB Login Parameters to see if either is set to redirect to this page upon login.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 6 months ago #109925 by norquay
No luck.
Checked Configuration and it has the ability to change where you want them to go upon their first login which is set to the comprofiler (I had never touched that).
The login redirection are of the Login Module is blank. I can't see where there is any re-direction going on. This problem did begin, however, after my first test login.
I checked on my server and my url was redirected to the index.php. You wouldn't think that would matter, right?

John M. Norquay

14 years 6 months ago #109949 by nant
norquay wrote:

www.ewatch401k.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

When someone types in my url they get the one listed above. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?
Thanks.

I just tried it and I get your home page - no redirect.

I am using IE8.

14 years 6 months ago #109969 by norquay
Thanks for your concern Nick.
I simply took the address of the homepage and put it as a redirect on my server for the url.

John M. Norquay

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.278 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn