[ASK] Article List Doesn't Show Up in CB profil

14 years 6 months ago #110939 by alid_abdul
Hello all,
I install CB 1.2.1 in my localhost site, I create a lot fictitious user for testing, and some article. all work fine but the article tab won't show up the articles that user wrote. only admin have the lists, cause I install the sample data.

-->see the picture attachment<--

thx all

File Attachment:

Post edited by: alid_abdul, at: 2009/09/12 13:00
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #112079 by phase3
I have the same problem, but if you look the next day, after it's been approved in the admin, it shows up. I'm not sure why the delay.

I thought maybe it was a cached page problem, I cleared my browser and joomla cache, but same problem, and the only other thing I could think of is maybe a php alternative to cron.

If I find out how to shorten the delay I'll post, or if anyone else already knows exactly why, maybe they'll post.

David

14 years 6 months ago #112303 by alid_abdul
no, even the next day or the next day nothing show up. after a month the article won't show up,,,

but hey my problem solved... you know what... the author should be put the article into the section and category... last time they forgot it, so in default the article put in the uncategorized, that's why the article won't show up in the article tab...

thx
regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn