Back-end "Save" not working?

15 years 2 months ago #89184 by RekabukAndrew
Replied by RekabukAndrew on topic Re:Back-end "Save" not working?
I tried going back to 1-1-0, but that was even worse so I put 1-2-0 back again. I am now having to use MySQL-admin to modify users.

I am running Joomla on a Plusnet ccgi server in a subdirectory of the root - incase it makes any difference?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #89293 by youngnex
Replied by youngnex on topic Re:Back-end "Save" not working?
Its true. Doesn't work for me. Running Joomla 1.0

Only in the User Management Area in the Backend

15 years 1 month ago #91893 by blatt
Replied by blatt on topic Re:Back-end
It is a real problem for me...

I use:
windows 2003 standard server
PHP 5.2.9
Joomla 1.5.9
Apache 2.2
Mysql 5.1

I have found an other problem on windows maybe this is the reason.
I can't use getmxrr() function with windows so I turned it off in the configuration area, but on the backend when I put it into an e-mail, it checks it, and sends an error.
When I try to modify a user who allready has an e-mail,I can't make it because the save button is not working.
When I use frontend it works fine.

I attached my ue_config.php maybe it can help
Sorry about some hungarian comment in it...

Attachment ue_config_php.txt not found

Post edited by: blatt, at: 2009/03/17 07:57
Attachments:

15 years 1 month ago #91914 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Back-end
This looks to be host related. If local host then try using XAMPP if a live host then try switching hosts (if possible) to something more reliable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 1 week ago #94120 by jbfraser
Replied by jbfraser on topic Re:Back-end
I have the same issue of the save not working for user management. I don't have icons either. Please help!!! Great other wise but I can't manage my users.

14 years 10 months ago #101971 by Theo01
Replied by Theo01 on topic Re:Back-end "Save" not working?
Thanks for this post. I had almost chucked the PC out the window. ;)

1.5.11 and CB 1.2 stable, PHP 4.

The same with fields etc. I can't go to any other page but the first one.

PHP will be updated very soon, then I'll go for the new 1.2 and see what happens.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn