Missing Joomla 1.0 version of Module

14 years 11 months ago #95725 by imaaxx
Missing Joomla 1.0 version of Module was created by imaaxx
Hello,
It seems to only have the Joomla 1.5 version where can I get the Joomla 1.0 version of this module?

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/gid,155/

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #95813 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Missing Joomla 1.0 version of Module
imaaxx wrote:

Hello,
It seems to only have the Joomla 1.5 version where can I get the Joomla 1.0 version of this module?

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/gid,155/

Thanks

The module is universal - it should work as is in both Joomla worlds.

Did you actually try it???

14 years 11 months ago #95814 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Missing Joomla 1.0 version of Module
Both are contained in the same zip file. The code is not specific to a joomla version as it is using purely CBs API.

There are 2 xml files. It should install just fine on either version. If not repack with the correct xml file.

Don't unzip the package. Just downloa and install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 11 months ago #95908 by imaaxx
Replied by imaaxx on topic Re:Missing Joomla 1.0 version of Module
Hello,

I tried this and still no luck, it will not install for me... Maybe you guys can package it for each version of Joomla since it is a module and not a CB plug-in.
Thanks

14 years 11 months ago #96191 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Missing Joomla 1.0 version of Module
imaaxx wrote:

Hello,

I tried this and still no luck, it will not install for me... Maybe you guys can package it for each version of Joomla since it is a module and not a CB plug-in.
Thanks

Then there's likely an error with your installation. Again, both XML files are provided. You may unpack and repack as necessary to fit your needs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn