Unnamed user Profile page

14 years 11 months ago #95906 by wackmofo
Unnamed user Profile page was created by wackmofo
I will describe my problem in details... Firstly, i installed the CB 1.2 with the documentation, had some problems with the pluginsfiles.tgz, so I extracted that file manually and everything was ok. My formatname is set tu UserName, but in the profile it says Unnamed user...
When i enter some informations through the backend about an user, it shows that information in the user's profile, but the username is still Unnamed, though it shows the right one in the backend. If i change some of my information in the frontend, they aren't showed in the profile..
I tried to install CB 1.2 a million times, but the problem is always the same. Have tried then with the CB 1.1 and everything was Ok, except I couldn't log in to the page, because it said that the username or password isn't valid. Nevermind, I would really like to use CB 1.2 and I'd really like someone to help me with my problem, because I can't find a solution on my own

EDIT: Everything works now, except the USERNAME field... It showed that the Username is - and the title is Unnamed user profile page

Post edited by: wackmofo, at: 2009/04/21 21:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #95940 by wackmofo
Replied by wackmofo on topic Re:Unnamed user Profile page
You can see the problem in the pictures.

Additional information is OK, all fields are displayed properly, but in the Contact info everything is empty, even though I filled the info through the frontend and the backend.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn