Acces denied after plugin installation

15 years 1 week ago #94630 by lasangre
Acces denied after plugin installation was created by lasangre
Hi. I'm a new user. I just installed Community Builder, and the Spanish plugin (102spanish_plugin.zip).

My problem is that after installing the Spanish plugin, I can't access the plugin in the backend. It displays this message: Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

I don't konw what to do. I've searched throughout the forum posts and haven't found the answer.

Post edited by: lasangre, at: 2009/04/12 04:49

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #94632 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Acces denied after plugin installation
It sounds like an extension or plugin you're using is not Joomla 1.5 native and you don't have the Joomla Legacy Plugin enabled.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 1 week ago #94641 by lasangre
Replied by lasangre on topic Re:Acces denied after plugin installation
Thanks a lot!!!

That was exactly the problem! I pusblished the Legacy plugin and I could acces the CB Configuration Panel.

In my case, I uninstalled the spanish language plugin and continued to used the default language (English). I did this because my site works better with Joomla 1.5 Native due to other plugins I installed. That means I still need the Spanish language, but al least I recovered control over CB.

Thank you!

Post edited by: lasangre, at: 2009/04/12 04:48

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn