Image Pending Approval

18 years 4 months ago #325 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Image Pending Approval
Interesting - this is probably a stupid bug!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #354 by crow
Replied by crow on topic Re:Image Pending Approval

nant wrote:

Yea probably a BUG can someone test this with DETAILS in language string where is Image Panding Approval, so we can submit to bug section.

Something else is weird, i got 3 mail with Image Pendig Approval, but when loged as admin i only see 1 image for approval. Or one man upload their image 3 time, or something is wrong.

I need to turn this OFF for now [:)] ).

18 years 4 months ago #355 by Machiel
Replied by Machiel on topic Re:Image Pending Approval

Something else is weird, i got 3 mail with Image Pendig Approval, but when loged as admin i only see 1 image for approval. Or one man upload their image 3 time, or something is wrong.

That's done because a user had uploaded a picture 3 times. Had the some problem. But sometimes a users doesn't reads carefully and so he doesn't see that his image is in approval by an admin. So he tries again. And again. That's why you got 3 mails.

I will test the other problem rigth now

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

18 years 4 months ago #356 by Machiel
Oke tested it. And it's a bug. When using CB fields in banning and image approval mailings. They use the details or other info from the admin. Or other person who get's admin mailings. So this is a problem. Which should be solved. Will be added to the bugtracker.

Forgot to mension. But Crow thank you for reporting this bug. Nice done!

Post edited by: Machiel, at: 2005/11/20 15:07

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

18 years 4 months ago #360 by Manoxtra
Replied by Manoxtra on topic Re:Image Pending Approval
crow wrote:

nant wrote:

I need to turn this OFF for now [:)] ).

I had 2 mails for 1 image approval... but the content of the mail was correct, no errors or so, only the message an approval [without the details of what or whom] was awaiting...

18 years 4 months ago #376 by Machiel
You got 2 e-mails for 1 image approval because a user uploaded an image the second time. Then you will get a new message. And most of the time this is done because people don't read carefully enough and don't see their image is for approval to an admin.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn