Contact Info and User list selectivity

18 years 1 month ago #6722 by wahba
Hey,

I think the cb is a great component. I have installed on my site and thought that i had it working well before i started getting more users. However, now i got users, i'm noticing some problems. I am wondering if 1. i did something wrong and if 2. there is a quick fix.
i am having three problems:

1. I am unable to change any user info on the profile. on my own user profile after i update the information and it says it has been saved, nothing is actually saved. I can't make changes in the back end or the front end. I can make changes, but they don't save.
2. The tab "personal info" doesn't show up for all the users. 3. When i use the search component of the userslist, it only finds some users.

I'm weary of resinstalling because i'm not quit sure how to go about it and i don't want to lose any of my users information. But is that what I need to do???
thanks for your help
andrew

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #6908 by wahba
Replied by wahba on topic Re:Contact Info and User list selectivity
Hey,
i've figured out a bit about the user list.. it only searches user names.. is it possible to make it search other fields?? as for the problem with the profile.. i still don't have a clue
anyone have an idea???
thanks
andrew

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn