Does anyone know...

18 years 2 months ago #6800 by j2o
Does anyone know... was created by j2o
Hey Guys,

Just want to say that Community builder is cooool!
But, there are some things that either: i dont know how to do, or are not available.

i just need to know if its possible, because i'l have to go somewhere else if it isnt.

1. Advanced searching. - I need to be able to search through users by anything, ie. the fields i specify. for example if i want to 'filter' all users that are male then i should be able to do a search for all users *.* with sex "male" - is this possible?

2. Advanced listing. - Is there an area where you can list all the members, sorting members by either name/age/sex/location/etc..

Is this likely to be available ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #6805 by hedingsi
Replied by hedingsi on topic Re:Does anyone know...

1. Advanced searching. - I need to be able to search through users by anything, ie. the fields i specify. for example if i want to 'filter' all users that are male then i should be able to do a search for all users *.* with sex "male" - is this possible?

not yet (not sure) there are a cuple of plugins on the way for this. i think i have seen one in the forum but you have to hack some files (not sure)

2. Advanced listing. - Is there an area where you can list all the members, sorting members by either name/age/sex/location/etc..

yes this is possible.
simple make a new list with the options you need an make a new menu item

18 years 2 months ago #6810 by j2o
Replied by j2o on topic Re:Does anyone know...
Thanks for the help, i'l tell you how i get on.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn