Reporting and email reminders?

14 years 9 months ago #100872 by cvoogt
Reporting and email reminders? was created by cvoogt
I have two requirements that CB Subs needs to be able to handle, but after reading about all the features and scouring the forum, I have no answers yet. So here goes:

I need to be able to print a report of all of the members (including their company and category), how much they paid, when they joined, when their membership expires. This could be in the form of a CB list, but I wonder if it would be possible to include the amount the paid and the date of that payment in such a list. Any ideas?

It would be nice if this system could send out a renewal reminder notice prior to expiration. Does it?

I also would really encourage you to set up a live demo for CB Subs. Reading about the features is great, but seeing it in action is very useful.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #100987 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Reporting and email reminders?
cvoogt wrote:

I have two requirements that CB Subs needs to be able to handle, but after reading about all the features and scouring the forum, I have no answers yet. So here goes:

I need to be able to print a report of all of the members (including their company and category), how much they paid, when they joined, when their membership expires. This could be in the form of a CB list, but I wonder if it would be possible to include the amount the paid and the date of that payment in such a list. Any ideas?

It would be nice if this system could send out a renewal reminder notice prior to expiration. Does it?

I also would really encourage you to set up a live demo for CB Subs. Reading about the features is great, but seeing it in action is very useful.

- such customizable reports are planed in a future version. However, with a clever SQL query you could get the report today using any MySQL tool.

- renewal reminders (and way more on that front) are a high-prio feature request.

- live demo of such a big extension isn't easy. We offer 30-days money-back guarantee to the same effect...and you can test it locally or on your test-server :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn