Questions Regarding CB Subs Plugin

14 years 8 months ago #105910 by PMGB2BSub
Questions Regarding CB Subs Plugin was created by PMGB2BSub
Hi, we just had a few questions about your CB Subs plugin.

First, we were wonder if there's a way to auto charge for a subscription after
a set period of time. We'd also like to send out notifications requesting payment;
this would allow us to set up Trial runs for the end user so they can at least choose whether to cancel
their subscription before said set period of time.

In addition we where curious as to how the plugin actually works with Paypal and
what effect this would have on the above stated questions.

Thanks,
John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #105956 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Questions Regarding CB Subs Plugin
All you mention is doable. There are subscriptions and single payments. You can also set validation time. There are e-mails for various statuses of a users subscription that you can full customize and have automatically sent out.

The way it works with paypal? Not quite sure how to describe it. It sends all the necessary information to Paypal and Paypal sends all the necessary information back. It's rather seamless. Paypal is the best way to go if you don't have dedicated IP, SSL, and a way to accept credit cards directly. You are sent to a paypal payment page in order to pay. So it does take the user offsite (to paypal) then returns them after completing the purchase.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn