Where to download the CBSubs plugin

14 years 8 months ago #106873 by dude_7526
Where to download the CBSubs plugin was created by dude_7526
Hello,

I have made a payment to buy the CBSubs plugin and recieved the paypal confirmation email and Confirmation email from JoomlaPolice. However, I am unable to find the download file in CBSubs download area, I checked my profile section, and nothing there as well..

Can one tell me where I can find download link for CBSubs plugin?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106876 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Where to download the CBSubs plugin
At the top next to Forums, click Downloads followed by clicking CBSubs Download Area .

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106893 by dude_7526
Replied by dude_7526 on topic Re:Where to download the CBSubs plugin
krileon wrote:

At the top next to Forums, click Downloads followed by clicking CBSubs Download Area .

Thanks for your reply but when I go to the Dowlnoad area for CB Subs, I see option to download only "CB Subs License " file and nothing else.

I confirmed that my PayPal transaction with CC is clear

See attached picture that shows the details of the plugin but no download link to the file

Post edited by: dude_7526, at: 2009/08/03 21:53
Attachments:

14 years 8 months ago #106904 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Where to download the CBSubs plugin
Hi dude_7526,

Emailed you explaining the reason for the delay being at Paypal for the payment to really complete, and steps to take to make it complete faster.

Thanks for your purchase and support to our project,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn