Tracking Member Use

14 years 8 months ago #107110 by sportscareers
Tracking Member Use was created by sportscareers
I am currently using AEC for my subscription manager. On their system, I can see when the member signed up, and when the last time they signed on was. I want to be able to see how many times they have ever signed on, and when. Is this a function that CB Subs has/is developing? Pretty important for my business......Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #107133 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Tracking Member Use
CBSubs doesn't track users login, it tracks their subscriptions. Navigate to User Management in CB to see when a user was last logged in.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #107143 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Tracking Member Use
sportscareers wrote:

I am currently using AEC for my subscription manager. On their system, I can see when the member signed up, and when the last time they signed on was. I want to be able to see how many times they have ever signed on, and when. Is this a function that CB Subs has/is developing? Pretty important for my business......Thanks.

I assume you are trying to keep track of how many times a user renews his/her free plan. You can use the CB Fields integration plugin to increment a CB integer field to keep track of this event.

14 years 8 months ago #107181 by sportscareers
Replied by sportscareers on topic Re:Tracking Member Use
Yes, seeing how many times they renew their plan would be helpful, although my recurring billing system usually just keeps them seamlessly rolling on their subscription. Let's say I get a member, Member A who signs up for my website. In two months, I want to be able to look back to see how many times Member A has been on in the last two months, and what days they were on (I would like amount of time that Member A was on too, but that might be like having my cake and eating it too...) Is there any product that CB makes that has this sort of member tracking? Thanks for your responses.

14 years 8 months ago #107185 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Tracking Member Use
- CBSubs has a counter for number of occurences (signup+renewals) of a subscription. It's visible in CBSubs -> Subscriptions view.

- Joomla isn't tracking "total time online", but there should maybe be a plugin for that on extensions.joomla.org .

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 8 months ago #107186 by sportscareers
Replied by sportscareers on topic Re:Tracking Member Use
Does CB have a counter for the number of times the subscriber has logged in for a given week, month, year?

Post edited by: sportscareers, at: 2009/08/06 21:00

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn