download cbsubs

14 years 7 months ago #107743 by dmns
download cbsubs was created by dmns
i just purchased a subscription to download cbsubs but i only get the license file download. i followed the instructions from another post but no luck. please help. thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #107765 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:download cbsubs
dmns wrote:

i just purchased a subscription to download cbsubs but i only get the license file download. i followed the instructions from another post but no luck. please help. thanks

Hi dmns,

For your account dmns, you purchased a CB support documentation subscription at EUR 25.- for one year. Thank you for your support to CB.

CBSubs licenses are a different subscription starting at EUR 95.- lifetime, including 1 year maintenance.

Please refer to;
www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/62/78/
for exact instructions on purchasing CBSubs.

If you purchased documentation by error instead of CBSubs and do not whish to support CB that way, no issues either, just contact me using the contact form (top right button).

If there is any other error, please email me details so we can check and fix if needed, also using the "Contact Us" menu top right of each page.

Thanks again for your support to the project and Best Regards,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn