Can I acheve it?

14 years 7 months ago #107900 by dido1975
Can I acheve it? was created by dido1975
Hi!
First of all, thank you in advance for the help.
I am trying to develop a new website for a wedding planner. Basically, my needs are:
- users can freely register to the site, filling in a small form (sex, age, city). Free users must be able to look for other users accordingly to those fields, very basic search.
- users can pay for 1-year membership, so they can register and filling in a more detailed form.... with a lot of customized fields (I thought to use community builder to do so). After that, they can search accordingly to the information they gave.
- a "free user" can become a paying user, obviously after paying the subscription.

I would like to know if one of your products could help me in realizing what described, and if so what other joomla extension I have to use with. I alreasy installed CB.
Thank you again for your courtesy.
Regards,
Tom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #107943 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can I acheve it?
CB and CBSubs can help achieve this. Using CBSubs you can restrict who may user some CB fields based on their subscription.

You can also set who may see/search those fields based on subscription.

If new to CB and CBSubs I do suggest taking your time in reading and understanding the documentation before diving straight in as the learning curve is steep with CBSubs, but with a good read and just poking around a bit you'll get the hang of it. If you run into a snag then feel free to post and we'll do our best to answer your questions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #107955 by dido1975
Replied by dido1975 on topic Re:Can I acheve it?
Thank you very much for your help!
I'll do as you suggested, and let you know.
Bye!
Tom

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn