Online live CBSubs Presentation - Read to schedule

12 years 2 months ago #189398 by nant

mangotti wrote: I would like a demo if possible. I have a client that needs a site but do not want to purchase until I see this in full operation. I am in New York EST time. Can you please provide some times that I can choose from?

Sent you a PM.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #194997 by keithstric
I am very interested in seeing a presentation. We are currently upgrading our site to Joomla 2.5 and Community Builder 1.8 and are comparing membership management plugins. Seems a no brainer since we're using Community Builder already, but we would still like to see a demo or be able to install a trial version of the tool.

I am located in U.S. Eastern Time Zone and am available anytime for the most part.

Regards,
Keith Strickland

12 years 1 week ago #195000 by nant

keithstric wrote: I am very interested in seeing a presentation. We are currently upgrading our site to Joomla 2.5 and Community Builder 1.8 and are comparing membership management plugins. Seems a no brainer since we're using Community Builder already, but we would still like to see a demo or be able to install a trial version of the tool.

I am located in U.S. Eastern Time Zone and am available anytime for the most part.

Regards,
Keith Strickland

sent you a pm

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #196536 by timmiller
Hey Guys,

I'm located in the Dallas, TX area (-6:00) and have a client seriously interested in this product. They want the ability to accept membership, possibly have it pro-rated (ex: 100 in Jan 1st, 75 April 1st, 50 in July and 25 in Oct.), and/or have the ability to remind member about expiration date and to re-subscribe. But still I'd like a walk-through.

Thanks!
Tim

11 years 11 months ago #198250 by dharmav
Hello I am interested in a demo, location is in Auckland, NZ.

Thank you

11 years 11 months ago #198253 by nant

dharmav wrote: Hello I am interested in a demo, location is in Auckland, NZ.

Thank you

Send me a private message.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn