Eway payment gateway

13 years 6 months ago #144005 by wysdesign
Eway payment gateway was created by wysdesign
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if it is possible to get an Australian payment gateway "Eway" for CBSubs. Or if it is possible to get it developed and what the pricing would be??

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #144040 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Eway payment gateway

Just wondering if it is possible to get an Australian payment gateway "Eway" for CBSubs.

No, not at this time. The CBSubs API has yet to be made available.

Or if it is possible to get it developed and what the pricing would be??

No, were only taking requests; but does not guarantee implementation. You'd need provide the gateways official website for me to add this to the requested gateways list, but this in absolutely no way guarantees implementation. We only implement those we feel are secure for users to use and provide a usable API.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #144090 by wysdesign
Replied by wysdesign on topic Re:Eway payment gateway
Not a problem, the site is here www.eway.com.au/Developer/eway-api/

it would be great if this could be included. If it helps at all it is included in Virtuemarts gateways.

would make life a lot easier for me and my clients so we can use credit card processing.

thanks for the reply again. How would i find out if it is added to the requested gateways list?

13 years 6 months ago #144115 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Eway payment gateway

Not a problem, the site is here www.eway.com.au/Developer/eway-api/

Have added your requested gateway to the list, thank you. Please keep in mind this does not guarantee implementation.

Once the API is released we will review the list of gateways and begin implementing (when time permits) those we feel meet are security and feature standards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #151233 by Richard.Considine
Replied by Richard.Considine on topic Re: Eway payment gateway
Hi,

My name is Richard Considine and I'm the Corporate Sales Manager at eWAY. We would definitely like to see our payment gateway integrated with CBSubs, and have already had requests from potential merchants to link the two systems together. We currently link to over 120 shopping cart systems around the world, including Virtuemart - www.eway.com.au/Developer/shopping-carts/. Once integrated we will actively promote the CBSubs eWAY module to potential merchants through our website and over the phone.

We provide full API, sample code and testing environments for integrating our gateway and are happy to assist where possible with the integration process - www.eway.com.au/Developer/eway-api/.

If you would like to contact me I would be happy to discuss our broad range of solutions to integrate CBSubs to eWAY, and discuss the mutual beneficial partnership this opportunity presents.

Kind Regards,

Richard Considine
eWAY Corporate Sales Manager

13 years 3 months ago #151272 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Eway payment gateway
Richard,
Thanks for your proposal, I have sent you an email.
Best Regards,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn