Eway payment gateway

13 years 1 month ago #154064 by austega
Replied by austega on topic Re: Eway payment gateway
Hi Beat,

I have a client for whom eway integration is a prerequisite.

I expect you have been busy with the J1.6 compatible release, but wondered if you could give any update on the likelihood of a CB Subs eway plugin? Or alternately if you could rule it out as not going to be available in say the next 1-2 months?

Thanks - David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #154154 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Eway payment gateway
It won't be available in the next 2 months if at all. You're welcome to make your request in the Wishlist forums, but this provides no guarantee. Most 3rd party integrations can be done with CBSubs URL or CBSubs SQL Actions. URL allowing execution of PHP script files to perform the integration and SQL Actions allowing execution of external/internal database queries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #166631 by D1on
Replied by D1on on topic Re: Eway payment gateway
Hi,

We also need to use eWAY as the payment gateway with CBSubs as we are in Australia and eWAY is the Australian payment gateway that works with all the major Australian banks.

www.eway.com.au

Not having eWAY available as a CBSubs payment gateway option is a major limitation for Australia customers. Hope this makes it obvious that eWAY should be made available as a CBSubs payment gateway soon.

Thank you,

Dion

12 years 9 months ago #166984 by internet_thinking
Replied by internet_thinking on topic Re: Eway payment gateway
Any more on this? We just assumed it would be available? Eway is widely used.

12 years 9 months ago #167182 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Eway payment gateway
Eway has already been added to our list of requested gateways. Please understand a single gateway takes approx. 2 weeks to develop and that's just to get a working test plugin. That's 2 weeks of pure development time. We can't afford that consistently as we've to also support our user base by way of forums, hosting tickets, emails, etc... Meaning we can't possibly implement every gateway and until we've an API developers will be able to easily implement and understand nor can others. The latest gateway developed is currently CCBill. We will continue to monitor gateway requests and implement when possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #169759 by beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.974 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn