Stripe

9 years 4 months ago #252144 by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Stripe

For people that have a 200-300 USD budget wishing to sponsor a new CBSubs payment gateway - please send me a private message and I will put you in touch with a gateway developer.

Or Joomlopolis could develop it for $300 and raise the cost of the product by $0.50 to make up for it or sell it as a stand alone plugin for $20 and make a profit.
It's not worth it for me to develop a plugin for a component at a loss that the component developer will profit from.
A lot of joomla products could take lessons from what woocommerce does for wordpress. They offer a superb product and nickle and dime you to death this way.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #280201 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Stripe
Hello,

I am searching for a developer who can create a payment gateway plugin to be able to use Stripe. If they request a copy of the extension to assess am I able to share it?

7 years 11 months ago #280230 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Stripe

AlexRag wrote: Hello,

I am searching for a developer who can create a payment gateway plugin to be able to use Stripe. If they request a copy of the extension to assess am I able to share it?

Everything you get from Joomlapolis is GPL licensed.

This means you can do whatever you want.

(Yes you can give your dev a copy)
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexRag

7 years 6 months ago #285349 by MAYASIMA
Replied by MAYASIMA on topic Stripe

nant wrote:

AlexRag wrote: Is there anyone who could recommend to help add STRIPE as a payment gateway?

From what I have seen Stripe may be giving PayPal a run for its money and is gaining in popularity. I have gotten so many User experience complaints that has affected the number of people choosing to use PayPal vs. paying by check. I think PayPal is forcing people to set up a paypal account even if they choose to by credit card.

Our volumes are not high enough to justify a gateway that requires a monthly fee so a pay-as-you-go solution is ideal. I am not aware of many to choose from besides PayPal, Stripe and BrainTree (which were bought by Ebay!)

Thanks!

For people that have a 200-300 USD budget wishing to sponsor a new CBSubs payment gateway - please send me a private message and I will put you in touch with a gateway developer.

Nick, I sent you a message with my connection request about a week ago. Not sure if you got it? Also sent an email yesterday not sure if you got that either. Can you put me in touch with the gateway developer?

Thanks,

Sima

7 years 6 months ago #285376 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Stripe

MAYASIMA wrote:

nant wrote:

AlexRag wrote: Is there anyone who could recommend to help add STRIPE as a payment gateway?

From what I have seen Stripe may be giving PayPal a run for its money and is gaining in popularity. I have gotten so many User experience complaints that has affected the number of people choosing to use PayPal vs. paying by check. I think PayPal is forcing people to set up a paypal account even if they choose to by credit card.

Our volumes are not high enough to justify a gateway that requires a monthly fee so a pay-as-you-go solution is ideal. I am not aware of many to choose from besides PayPal, Stripe and BrainTree (which were bought by Ebay!)

Thanks!

Nick, I sent you a message with my connection request about a week ago. Not sure if you got it? Also sent an email yesterday not sure if you got that either. Can you put me in touch with the gateway developer?

Thanks,

Sima

Sent you a private message.

7 years 3 months ago #288740 by cpaschen
Replied by cpaschen on topic Stripe
Has anything been done to create a Stripe gateway for CB Subs?

This has been a request for over 2 years now, but I haven't seen anything posted.

Before I create my own gateway I want to make sure that somebody hasn't already done it (or it isn't already being developed to be included in distribution).

If it still needs funding please share what is still needed to get this released.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds