Stripe

6 years 7 months ago #297041 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stripe
Ok, just an update on this. CB Auto Actions 7.0.0 took a week longer than expected. It however is now officially done and we'll be preparing its release soon. I'll be starting on Stripe likely tomorrow. I'm hoping it'll only take a week, but I won't really know until I start digging into the implementation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexRag, Swisss

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297042 by Swisss
Replied by Swisss on topic Stripe
Excellent news - thank you!

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #297145 by krileon
Ok, I have single payments working using their Elements API with simple Charges API (no customer objects). The credit card form blends directly into CBSubs so users have no clue it's even Stripe. I'll be reviewing supporting their Checkouts API (popup) as well. Still have IPN and Refund handling to implement, but all in all pretty simple to get single payments working. I'm guessing it'll all be done late next week (I don't work weekends and I'm done for today, sorry!). Below is a screenshot of stripe payment successfully working.

Some metadata is sent. The invoice is the invoice number as seen in CBSubs. The order id is the basket id in CBSubs. I'll be adding user id to it as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant, AlexRag, Swisss

6 years 7 months ago #297192 by krileon
Refunds from within CBSubs also now working. IPNs still not working. Have to implement handling for their Webhook events that make sense to CBSubs (and ignore the rest). I expect Webhooks to take awhile as it's a bit complicated getting all the variable mapping and handling for the different events squared away and tested thoroughly.

At this time single payments for cards are all that's accepted. Will be possible reviewing the bank transfer methods as well, but it's likely that won't be implemented. Recurring payments isn't even being attempted for the time being (things get significantly more complicated at that point); we'll review recurring at a later date (likely will require sponsored development or if demand is high enough).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swisss

6 years 7 months ago #297235 by krileon
What payment methods is everyone expecting from this? The methods Stripe provides can be found below.

stripe.com/docs/sources

The gateway is basically done if all everyone needs is Cards. The other payment methods are not implemented and would likely significantly impact development time.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swisss

6 years 7 months ago #297267 by cpaschen
Replied by cpaschen on topic Stripe
For most of the clients I've worked with (and those I've talked with at our JUG) people are only using cards for online payments (at least here in the US), so just supporting all the CCards would be great for us here.

Also - can you give details on sponsoring the recurring part?
I have a client that will need recurring and is willing to sponsor.
(But having a working one-off will be good to get that project live)

Thanks for adding this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds