Stripe

9 years 6 months ago #250197 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Stripe
Hi Andrew,

My plans were shelved as CBSubs is expected to be updated soon which could affect integration.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250199 by andrew432
Replied by andrew432 on topic Stripe
Thanks for replying, unfortuntately I have no choice but to proceed, I have one site that uses Akeeba Subscriptions, with Stripe.
It needs a far more robust system that's well supported, and maintained so for me it's got to be CB, and CB Subs.
Regards,
Andrew

9 years 6 months ago #250200 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Stripe
If plans change I'll be sure to post it. I agree CBSubs is very robust compared to others I've seen.

9 years 6 months ago #250209 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Stripe

AlexRag wrote: Is there anyone who could recommend to help add STRIPE as a payment gateway?

From what I have seen Stripe may be giving PayPal a run for its money and is gaining in popularity. I have gotten so many User experience complaints that has affected the number of people choosing to use PayPal vs. paying by check. I think PayPal is forcing people to set up a paypal account even if they choose to by credit card.

Our volumes are not high enough to justify a gateway that requires a monthly fee so a pay-as-you-go solution is ideal. I am not aware of many to choose from besides PayPal, Stripe and BrainTree (which were bought by Ebay!)

Thanks!

For people that have a 200-300 USD budget wishing to sponsor a new CBSubs payment gateway - please send me a private message and I will put you in touch with a gateway developer.

9 years 5 months ago #252057 by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Stripe
stripe is one of the most popular products out now in the US.
I hope they consider adding this soon.

9 years 5 months ago #252084 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Stripe

zipadyduda wrote: stripe is one of the most popular products out now in the US.
I hope they consider adding this soon.

For people that have a 200-300 USD budget wishing to sponsor a new CBSubs payment gateway - please send me a private message and I will put you in touch with a gateway developer.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds