Customized registration and login form for 2 kind of users

6 years 11 months ago #293154 by gulp
Hello,
is it possible to let login 2 different kind of users ?
Say for example ... how to let login "customers" and "producers" by two different "doors" making two different forms for each ?
Then at login they will be redirect to different pages/components

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #293158 by gulp
I think that this request is strictly related with the use of advanced features of CB, it should also involve the "paid subscription" but just for one kind of users.
Will it be possible ?

6 years 11 months ago #293176 by krileon
Sounds like you just need 2 different profile types, which is doable using CB Conditionals. You'd have them select what profile type they want during registration and you can then show/hide fields based off that selection. This basically gives 2 different registration, profile edit, and profile displays based off their type. As for login no as the login is the same regardless of what profile type they are, but I suppose you could use CB Auto Actions to change the login redirect based off their profile type.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn