We need to build a Multi-Approver Member Directory

6 years 6 months ago #297673 by thesmahesh
We need to build a Multi-Approver Member Directory.
Given below are the requirements.

Is it possible to create a multi-level approval process for the listings as per the given below requirements in community builder?
Please let us know whether the given below features are available built-in community builder.
If customization required, how much time and cost required for the same.
Also let us know whether we would be able to upgrade future versions if we do the customization

There will be different levels of approval required for the listing to be finally visible in the website frontend

Types of Memberships
There will be different types of Memberships like:
Consultants etc

Based on the type of Membership chosen, Membership Application should dynamically change.
(Different input fields for different types of Memberships)

Levels of Approvals 1. REVIEWERS 2. BOARD MEMBERS 3. ADMIN

3 levels of status required for each listing
• Approved or Rejected by REVIEWERS
• Approved or Rejected by BOARD MEMBER
• Approved or Rejected by ADMIN or PUBLISHED

User submits the listing

First level approval by REVIEWER
Status changes to Approved or Rejected by REVIEWER. If there are any recommendations or information required for the listing to be approved, then there should be a Text Box where the REVIEWER enters the same.
Mail should be triggered to the LISTING USER, BOARD MEMBER and ADMIN

Second level approval by BOARD MEMBERS
If the REVIEWER has approved the listing, the same can be reviewed by the BOARD MEMBER and he/she approves or rejects the same. The status changes to Approved or Rejected by BOARD MEMBER

Final level approval by ADMIN If the BOARD MEMBER has approved the listing, the same can be reviewed by the ADMIN and he/she approves or rejects the same. The status changes to Approved or Rejected by ADMIN and listing becomes finally visible in the frontend.

Mail should be triggered to the LISTING USER and ADMIN

Thanks and Regards,
S.Maheswaran

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #297691 by krileon
There are no multiple stages of approval in CB. The registration is either approved or rejected. If approved they can then login. Approval can only be done by CB Moderators and of course anyone with backend user management permissions.

As for the different memberships yes that's easily doable using either CB Conditional to show/hide fields/tabs based off other fields or using CBSubs plans to hide fields/tabs based off plan selection.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn