CB for School Management System K12, pre school or Highschool

5 years 10 months ago #305193 by jpyrax
Hi,

This is a pre-sales questions on Community Builder for Joomla 3.8x. I want to create a new Joomla site that is for school management system with around 200 students. It is more K12 or Highschool. The web has Teachers, Students, Officer, and Parents portal. And will integrate with moodle.

Will it possible?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305244 by krileon
No idea. You haven't really provided any details as to what you are wanting CB to do. Out of the box it provides customized registration and profile experience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305261 by jpyrax
hi, thanks....I already get the answer from this forum by cpee. From that conversation I assume CB is suitable to use for school management system. Communication between teacher, student and parents.

5 years 10 months ago #305272 by krileon
You have yet to provide any details about what you're expecting from CB so I don't have anything to recommend. CB provides customized registration and profiles out of the box. Communication between users can be done using UddeIM or even forums like Kunena. All of which is free. Without any details about what you're trying to accomplish I can't recommend anything further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn