Event s module

5 years 1 month ago #310764 by hammersite
Event s module was created by hammersite
Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to build a intranet website for my company, after looking through the demo of CB, I wonder that is there any add-on that allow me to create something like a Event calendar that my users can create event or moreover to notify them with upcoming events?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #310770 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic Event s module
As far as I know this can be done with Groupjive and not with CB core.

5 years 1 month ago #310775 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Event s module
The only events functionality we have is CB GroupJive Events, which is an Event List for community groups. It has no calendar functionality and doesn't display outside of groups except in activity feeds. I recommend using a Joomla extension designed for event management for what you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #313790 by Tegger
Replied by Tegger on topic Event s module
Hello krileon!

Do you plan in future that GJ Events have own URLs (to make them linkable)?
If not what do you think how hard challenge would it be for a developer?

Thanks,
Tegger

4 years 7 months ago #313803 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Event s module

Do you plan in future that GJ Events have own URLs (to make them linkable)?

Yes.

If not what do you think how hard challenge would it be for a developer?

I've no idea. I don't know who your developer is and how experienced they are.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn