Create a value "porfile last updated" include profile and gallery modifications

4 years 1 week ago #317676 by h.ranftl
Hi!

I'm using CB with the Gallery plugin. Now I want to display the last modified profiles in a shortlist with the Community Builder Online module (Latest Profile Updates). But in this list, the gallery uploads are not included. :(

Is it possible to do this with CB Query?
  • Create a new profile value with the youngest galley item date for this user
  • Use this query field to filter and sort a User List
  • or use this query field in the Online module with Custom Latest
Or is CB Query only executed if the value is displayed with the profile?

Is it possible using CB AutoActions?
  • Create a user logout action
  • Run a SQL query to get the youngest gallery item date and put it into a profile field
  • Use this profile field in the Online module with Custom Latestto display the latest modified profiles

Thank's for any hint to implement this feature.
Horst

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 week ago #317695 by krileon

I'm using CB with the Gallery plugin. Now I want to display the last modified profiles in a shortlist with the Community Builder Online module (Latest Profile Updates). But in this list, the gallery uploads are not included.

That module shows profile updates as in them editing a field in their profile. CB Gallery uploads will not change their profile update date.

Is it possible using CB AutoActions?

Yes, the easiest approach would be to update their profile update date using CB Auto Actions when they upload something to CB Gallery.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn