Some questions on CB Subs

2 years 7 months ago #325754 by lucablue
Some questions on CB Subs was created by lucablue
Hi,
I need some information before use CB and CB Subs into a new website.

I'd like to know if is possible to give the access to different users in different pages after they have bought a package.

I had used CB Subs in another website, where users can buy a subscription to have access to different pages and services, but if every single user want buy just 1 package or another, or just 2 or 3 different packages, so not a subscription, but the access to a single package, is it possible?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #325760 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Some questions on CB Subs
You don't have to use recurring subscriptions or subscriptions that renew at all. I suggest using subscriptions with lifetime durations for what you're trying to do. Then you can use the By URL Part protection to protect URLs, protect modules, protect menu items, protect articles, or you could give them a usergroup and protect various things using ACL. Be sure your plans are set to non-exclusive and they'll be able to buy just 1 plan or buy 2 plans, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn