CBSubs 4.1.1. to 4.5.2

2 years 6 months ago #326132 by jimstrong
CBSubs 4.1.1. to 4.5.2 was created by jimstrong
I have a customer still running CBSubs 4.1.1. Is the upgrade to 4.5.2 simply a question of installing over the existing 4.1.1 or are there other migration / upgrade steps I would need to carry out?

Thanks

Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #326137 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs 4.1.1. to 4.5.2
Yes, it's a simple upgrade. I however still recommend making a backup. Be sure to retest your CBSubs workflow after doing such a large version jump though to be safe. Do not update just CBSubs, but instead be sure your entire CB install is up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 6 months ago #326138 by jimstrong
Replied by jimstrong on topic CBSubs 4.1.1. to 4.5.2
Thanks! That's good to know. And the CB install is up to date apart from CBSubs - they are having issues with PayPal with some subscriptions not updating the website and we feel that CBSubs 4.1.1 should be brought up to date before we spend too much time looking elsewhere for the issue!

So, I think it's a US$199 re-activation which lasts for 12 months and that would include support?

2 years 6 months ago #326139 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs 4.1.1. to 4.5.2

So, I think it's a US$199 re-activation which lasts for 12 months and that would include support?

Yes, that would include support and updates for CBSubs for 1 year.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 6 months ago #326140 by jimstrong
Replied by jimstrong on topic CBSubs 4.1.1. to 4.5.2
Great - thanks!

Jim
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn