Lifetime Maintenance

14 years 11 months ago #95584 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Lifetime Maintenance
coachellen wrote:

beat wrote:

E.g. you could purchase a "1 site, 500 users, 1 year starter package", then upgrade it to "2 sites, 1500 users, lifetime maintenance". It will handle that fine.

A couple more questions/clarifications:

1) If I understand this correctly, I can purchase 1 site, 500 users, 1 year starter package, no extra maintenance. Then if I decide I want lifetime maintenance, I can upgrade to that at any time for another 95 Euros?

2) If I purchase a starter license for 2 sites (500 user license), is the user count based on the total users for those 2 sites or is it 500 per site? Ie, if one site has 100 users and the other 900, I assume I need to buy 1 starter license for the small site and 1 beginner license for the bigger site?

3) Do we get a single license key that's used across all the sites if we purchase for multiple sites, or are they separate keys?

Thanks,
Ellen

1) yes, correct. No fees.

2) yes, correct, user-count is per site, as it's checked locally on site.

3) yes, you get a single license key per license, even if license is for 2 or... 10 sites.

But you can have multiple licenses on your profie as well. Just need to buy one at a time in that later case.

So:

- you can have multiple sites with same options on one license (and if you upgrade options, they will be applied automatically to all sites)

and/or

- or you can have multiple licenses with different (or same) options.

Moving a number of sites or options from one license to another license is not possible.

Hope that makes it clearer...

We are here to clarify if needed.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #96349 by mike177
Replied by mike177 on topic Re:Lifetime Maintenance
Hello,
Is there a pricing matrix that clarifies this?

If yes, can you post this?

Thanks,
Mike

14 years 11 months ago #96375 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:Lifetime Maintenance
Hi,

go to your own profile and open the subscriptions tab. You can choose CBSubs there and you will get a list of prices and available options.

There is also a small price matrix available (article pricing options):
www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/62/78/

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn