Pre Sales Questions

15 years 1 day ago #95523 by dforrestca
Pre Sales Questions was created by dforrestca
After looking through all the posts and articles, I've got a few questions to answers I was unable to find...

1) Will a license for one website also allow use of the Subscription plugin on a development server for the same website? Best practices would require being able to use the plugin on a development server AND the production server for obvious reasons.

2) It wasn't clear if one of the possible subscription plans is a "demo" or "trial" mode which would allow the user a specified "grace period" before having to commit to a paid membership and allow this plan only once per user?

3) Will there be any professional services available for installation and/or configuration?

After wrestling with integrating AEC with CB, we are excited to use CB subscriptions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 12 hours ago #95583 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Pre Sales Questions
dforrestca wrote:

After looking through all the posts and articles, I've got a few questions to answers I was unable to find...

1) Will a license for one website also allow use of the Subscription plugin on a development server for the same website? Best practices would require being able to use the plugin on a development server AND the production server for obvious reasons.

2) It wasn't clear if one of the possible subscription plans is a "demo" or "trial" mode which would allow the user a specified "grace period" before having to commit to a paid membership and allow this plan only once per user?

3) Will there be any professional services available for installation and/or configuration?

After wrestling with integrating AEC with CB, we are excited to use CB subscriptions.

1) yes. :) Documented here:
www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7140/78/

2) yes. :) Free plans, or free first periods of plans, with "one subscription max per user" is standard feature.

3) yes :) , there will be. Right now it's on request, prepaid by the hour. PM me when you need such assistance from one of our CBSubs experts.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn