CB Subs with PayFlow Link

14 years 10 months ago #97985 by mmccormick
CB Subs with PayFlow Link was created by mmccormick
Hi:

Love CB / using it with joomla 1.5.9 right now. I need to do subscriptions but I have ???s about CBSubs. I see you say it "works with PayPal" -- does it work with "PayFlow Link"?

The old site uses this and they don't really want to change it (and be charged more). (I am honestly not sure what PayFlow Link is vs. the other PayPal options.)

QUESTION: Can you explain how CBSubs would interact with PayFlow Link (if it does)? Or what would they have to upgrade to to work with CBSubs.

thanks much...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #98197 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB Subs with PayFlow Link
mmccormick wrote:

Hi:

Love CB / using it with joomla 1.5.9 right now. I need to do subscriptions but I have ???s about CBSubs. I see you say it "works with PayPal" -- does it work with "PayFlow Link"?

The old site uses this and they don't really want to change it (and be charged more). (I am honestly not sure what PayFlow Link is vs. the other PayPal options.)

QUESTION: Can you explain how CBSubs would interact with PayFlow Link (if it does)? Or what would they have to upgrade to to work with CBSubs.

thanks much...

Payflow Link is very different from Paypal and doesn't provide all the server-to-server automation that Paypal or now even authorize.net provide.

It is not supported in CBSubs 1.0.1, and not yet planed to be supported, unless someone with a solid budget wants to pay for its development and test.

CBSubs 1.1 will allow easier implementation for gateways, but Payflow Link will not handle any exceptions that are fully automated in CBSubs with Paypal.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn