[SOLVED] CB Subscriptions Invoice Page - Customize

14 years 8 months ago #108227 by SoftWeb
Good Afternoon,

First off I wanted to say you all have done a wonderful job with all aspects of community builder. I use CBSubs, Mycommunity Template and many other plug-ins' you offer, thank you!

Okay hope your head can still fit in the room :woohoo: The question I have is with CBSub invoice page. The site we operate runs on the contribution idea and we are a non-profit organization that must deal with anonymity as cautiously as possible.

In saying that we only require full First Name and Last Name with only one character. I have the first name and last name working great with character restrictions. The problem I am having which if you ignore the error it works anyways, is that I am getting errors saying information is missing. Please see screen shot Invoice & Print Invoice

Is there a way that I can remove the information in the red square on both pages that appear? Thank you in advance and have a wonderful day!

Regards,

SoftWeb
AKA John

Post edited by: SoftWeb, at: 2009/08/17 04:17

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/19 03:30

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108272 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Subscriptions Invoice Page - Customize
You can hide those fields using CSS, but as far as removing the warning you'll need to go to CBSubs -> Settings -> Display -> Invoices. From here set address as NON-mandatory.

CSS for your joomla, cb template, or cbsubs css file:
#cbfr_payer_business_name,
#cbfr_address_street,
#cbfr_address_city,
#cbfr_address_state,
#cbfr_address_zip,
#cbfr_address_country,
#cbfr_contact_phone,
#cbfr_vat_number {
display: none;
}

Edit the invoice display to remove that information from the top of your invoices.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/17 14:50

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108331 by SoftWeb
Replied by SoftWeb on topic Re:CB Subscriptions Invoice Page - Customize
Good Day,

Thank you, that information was very helpful and fixed everything I asked as seen Invoice Fixed & Invoice Print Fixed

Okay, one last question. The invoice fixed has a red box around text, can this text be changed?

Once again thank you for answering my questions so quickly and have a wonderful day!

Regards,

SoftWeb
AKA John

14 years 8 months ago #108401 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Subscriptions Invoice Page - Customize
Yes, you will need to edit the language string in the language file.

In: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/english.php
On: 559
[code:1]
"Your membership for payment:" => "Your membership for payment:",
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108440 by SoftWeb
Thank you, everything is working great!

Regards,

SoftWeb
AKA John

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn