Excluding article protection not only by super adm

12 years 7 months ago #171920 by vincimoz
Hello,

As super administrator, I'm alone to be able to enter "Excluding article protection" code inside articles in order visitors can see it without subscription.
When administrators (in back office) open articles including already this code or try to enter this code inside others articles, the system doesn't save this code.
So, for the moment, only super administrator account can manage this "Excluding article protection" code.

Could you tell me what I can do to allow also to administrator accounts to manager this code?

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
vincimoz

PS Joomla 1.5.23 CB 1.4 CBsubs 1.1.2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #171934 by nant

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #173943 by vincimoz
Hello,

I mean by "Excluding article protection" (term used in CBsubs manual v1.2 §9.3.6.1) the code that I need to insert inside article in order they become accessible free (<!-- !CBPAID ... -->).

Thanks
Vincimoz

PS My site is a professional newspaper. Some administrators put daily some articles in free access, then some days later, they update these articles in subscription mode. So, for the moment, I don't like that but I need to let administrators to use my superdamin account in order they can save new articles with "Excluding article protection" code inside.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn