[SOLVED] Permissions quandry

13 years 4 months ago #145594 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Permissions quandry

Login was PM'd through allmysocials.

Why? Please don't contact us on personal sites related to Joomlapolis issues. Please PM me from my profile at Joomlapolis.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #145633 by dibaggio
Replied by dibaggio on topic Re:Permissions quandry
I had asked how to reach you by PM and I saw your link below your name. I am not sure where to find PM in CB but I am looking. Thanks.

13 years 4 months ago #145714 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Permissions quandry
Have reviewed your installation and it is out of date (this isn't your issue, but you should update). Latest releases as follows.

Community Builder
Yours: 1.2.2
Current: 1.2.3

Joomla
Yours: 1.5.20
Current: 1.5.22

Your issue is you've protected Tabs with the CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection integration. This means a user must have a subscription to whichever plans you've selected to view/use that tab. This includes but not limited to your "Member Info" tab. Profiles are rendering fine, but you've just protected all of their information by plans. Please review your tabs and configure their protection as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #145808 by dibaggio
Thank you for this explanation. Until I am able to assign the NCR plan to a user I can't achieve what I need to achieve.

The issue of the NCR plan not "sticking" when I apply it is my main problem that I hope to have working by the board meeting today in about 9 hours from now.

It doesn't seem to matter if it is exclusive or non. and it needs to be non exclusive.

I have tried recreating the plan but still the plan doesn't stick when applied. Does this have something to with it being free? Thanks

13 years 4 months ago #145809 by dibaggio
OK, now I arealize that even as a super administrator, I am unable to change the plan (upgrade possibility) for any plan through the back end.

This is my main problem.

13 years 4 months ago #145831 by dibaggio
Hello. I have searched and tested and have not been able to find the reason why I cannot change a subscription for a user in the back end. I have searched and continue to search the forums. If you have any idea or direction on this please let me know. Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.849 seconds