[SOLVED] Ladder plans

13 years 4 months ago #147977 by mojoos
[SOLVED] Ladder plans was created by mojoos
Hi,

I'd like to explain the subscription plans we are currently using that I want to adopt to CS Subs 1.1
It discusses different levels or ladders of each plan, as they upgrade to the highest plan, with their corresponding prices.
Diff price schemes for first time (join), upgrade, and for renewing.

Here is my use case:

Essential Level:

Joining AUD 95
Renewal AUD 35
Upgrade to Full Membership AUD 190

Intermediate Level:

Joining AUD 190
Renewal AUD 35
Upgrade from Essential level AUD 95

Advanced Level (only available to Intermediate members):

Upgrade from Intermediate level AUD 95
Renewal AUD 35

Full Membership:

Joining AUD 230
Renewal AUD 35

I appreciate any inputs on how to approach this.
As I am having trouble in dealing with the Advanced plan. And how I can adjust the price schemes considering, to my knowledge, there is only the first payment price and the regular price.

Cheers!

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/13 16:38

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148031 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Ladder plans
CBSubs does not offer a "ladder" or "tiered" feature. We've plans to allow a feature of "showing/hiding" plan selections based off subscription, but not until a later release.

Best approach you can do is use the price of the plan to tier it. All your plans would need to be child plans, exclusive, and allow upgrade. However not matter what is configured users could easily skip from say Essential to Advanced.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/13 16:38

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148316 by mojoos
Replied by mojoos on topic Re:Ladder plans
Thanks for this! We'll probably work around a diff plan to accommodate the essential to advanced upgrade.
Cheers!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds