[SOLVED] pre-registration and pay later?

13 years 2 months ago #149700 by pilotito
Hello,

I've got a particular use case in my scenario. I hope you can help me.

This is a doctor's site. We've got several plans, with one price for each other. The issue here is that one particular doctor must register in one particular plan. The beginners have to pay less than a doctor that have been working for more than 4 years.

So the problem comes when a doctors tries to join with a plan that doesn't fit with his experience. We have to rollback the action and change the plan.

Now we want to use paypal. The ideal scenario would be to allow the user to register, and when WE check that everything is OK, allow the doctor to pay. Maybe two days later after the registration.

I haven't found any option to allow this in cbsubs. We are using the old version but updating won't be any problem.

Any ideas?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/31 17:55

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #149715 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:pre-registration and pay later?
Best approach is to configure your plans on the Workflows tab adjust the Admin Approval process to be BEFORE payment. This would allow you to confirm the user before they pay you to ensure they're in the correct subscription. You could also use Offline payments, but that would avoid your wanted usage of Paypal. Another approach is to Refund the user from Paypal and have them re-subscribe to the correct plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #149769 by pilotito
Replied by pilotito on topic Re:pre-registration and pay later?
That's great, thanks!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn