[SOLVED] How to propose offline payment only for some plan?

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 1 week ago #159675 by Phleum
[quote="krileon" post=158240
I don't know if CBSubs will ever support multiple IDs and if it will I can't say as to when, sorry.[/quote]

This is something I really need to make our site successful, so here's my plug.

In my case, I have a website for a parent organization that supports a membership website for its affiliates. I will set up a paypal gateway for each affiliate and match each membership option to the appropriate gateway via owner id. So far, that works great. Doing this limits the gateway options for each plan, however, and an offline payment option is still important for them.

Is there any workaround-- such as a bail out option at the end of the reg process that could redirect to an info page about how to pay by mail?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160042 by krileon
You could duplicate a gateway say 3 times and all 3 times have different IDs, which would assist in solving the need of multiple ID support for time being. I do not know the future of this feature, sorry.

As for bail out they can Cancel their payment and select a new one or a new payment option via selecting the same plan. The cancel link is directly next to the payment gateway buttons on the invoice/basket page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160082 by Phleum
It didn't strike me until just now that I was being dumb about the multiple owner IDs. I was thinking that there was a one-to-one relationship between owner IDs and payment gateways, so that you'd HAVE to use multiple owner IDs on a plan to show different gateways. But I just realized that "0" is used many times by default.

So I tried setting the same owner ID to several gateways, and listed that owner on a plan, and all the gateways showed up. Probably as designed, huh?

My plans don't need multiple owners each, just several owners in the system. They do need multiple gateways, which seems to work just fine.

Thanks for clarifying that!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn