FR #2486 Plans based on CB field

12 years 9 months ago #168981 by stuntlist
Replied by stuntlist on topic Re: Plans based on CB field

beat wrote: The php warnings are due to a bug when the CB field is completely empty (NULL in the SQL database).

They can be safely ignored, and on live site when turning error display off (that is anyway recommended on live sites, as CBSubs logs errors in history), they don't appear.

This is already fixed for next CBSubs release.

Hi,

Could you please tell me where to find #2601? I went to the Joomlapolis forge, but I don't see CB Subs as a project, only the language files. I would like to apply the fix to our current version.

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169001 by stuntlist
Replied by stuntlist on topic Re: FR #2486 Plans based on CB field
Hi,

We have ran into a problem using the CB Field workflow.

We have a free lifetime plan which is the default and the one that new registrations will have.

We have 3 other plans, one for regular members, one for coordinators and one for apprentices. We have a CB field to tell us that the user is a coordinator and another field to tell us the user is an apprentice.

In the Coordinaotr plan I have set the workflow up so if the user has their coordinator cb field set, it should show the plan. I have done the same for the apprentice plan. For the regular member I have the plan set to show if they aren't a coordinaotr or an apprentice. This all works fine if the user has already had a particular plan, but if they have never had a plan, they only have the free plan, then no other plan is showing for them to upgrade to.

Here is the settings for the coordinator plan:

Here are the settings for a regular plan:

Here is what the user sees in their subscription tab:

If the coordonator already had a plan, then only the coordinator plan shows for renewal:

Any help on how to get the plans to showup properly would be great.

Thanks.
Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #169066 by stuntlist
Replied by stuntlist on topic Re: FR #2486 Plans based on CB field
Hi,

Further info. We have a coordinator annual plan and coordintor monthly plan. We have set the Show if only more expensive field to No, show if conditions below are meet. But if the user has or had a monthly coordinator plan, then only it shows, the annual plan doesn't and if the user has or had an annual coordinator plan then only it shows for renewal, the monthly plan is not shown as an alternative upgrade option.

We can't figure out how to get the CB Field Workflow setup so it displays the plans properly.

Is the free lifetime plan special? It doesn't showup as the plan that the user has like other plans do in the Subscription column of the CB User Management list. Users that have the free membership, the Subscription column is blank.

We have the Access settings for all the plans like this:

Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #169294 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: FR #2486 Plans based on CB field
Please keep in mind if you've a bug or issue separate from this original thread it'd be appreciated if a new thread was created specific to your issue. This thread has been addressed with a feature ticket as well as some issues with bug tickets. Our CBSubs forge is private and not open to the public so you will not be able to review their progress. Have no idea what the issue is any more as thread has went too many directions, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn