FR #2486 Plans based on CB field

12 years 9 months ago #166524 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Plans based on CB field
Implemented in upcoming CBSubs 1.2, (RC going to CBSubs workgroup very very soon. PM Nick (nant) if you want to test.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #168166 by stuntlist
Replied by stuntlist on topic Re: Plans based on CB field
Hi,

I don't see anything in the documentation on how to implement this in CB Subs 1.2. Did I miss it in the documentation, if so could you point me to the correct section? or explain what you need to do to set this up?

Thank you

12 years 8 months ago #168169 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Plans based on CB field

stuntlist wrote: Hi,

I don't see anything in the documentation on how to implement this in CB Subs 1.2. Did I miss it in the documentation, if so could you point me to the correct section? or explain what you need to do to set this up?

Thank you

Starts on page 239.

12 years 8 months ago #168344 by stuntlist
Hi,

Thank you for the page.

I have read the documentation and think I have set it up correctly, but I am getting a php error in the frontend.

I have a default plan, an apprentice plan, regular plan and coordinator plan. I have set the apprentice plan to only show when the field cb_apprentice labeled Under 6 film credit is set to 1. I have changed the coordinator plan to have the field cb_coordinator to only show when the field is set to 1. I have set the regular plan to only show when the cb_coordinator filed is 0 AND the cb_apprentice field is 0. When I am logged in as an apprentice I am still seeing all the plans as upgrade possibilities.

I have attached a file showing how I have the apprentice plan workflow set.

I have attached a file that shows the errors that I am getting in the frontend when I view my profile as an apprentice type user.

Any ideas why I am getting the php errors?

Thanks
Attachments:

12 years 8 months ago #168354 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Plans based on CB field
The php warnings are due to a bug when the CB field is completely empty (NULL in the SQL database).

They can be safely ignored, and on live site when turning error display off (that is anyway recommended on live sites, as CBSubs logs errors in history), they don't appear.

This is already fixed for next CBSubs release.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #168356 by stuntlist
Hi,

Ok

Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn