[SOLVED] PayPal shipping address CB field integration?

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #160996 by cvoogt
We are setting up a "shirt of the month club" which will ship members a new product every month. When they register, they can enter their shipping information and save it in their account. At least, that is the plan.

We will only be using PayPal. We want to use PayPal to generate shipping labels, to make our life easier. I know I can require users to enter a PayPal address at PayPal when they check out, but if we have monthly recurring billing, we wouldn't want to make members check out EVERY month and enter their shipping address every time.

Is there a way to have recurring PayPal billing and have it use CB field data for the PayPal shipping address?
Or is there some other way of addressing this issue?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #161119 by krileon

Is there a way to have recurring PayPal billing and have it use CB field data for the PayPal shipping address?

Yes, if "Send customers invoicing address:" is configured in your PayPal payment gateway it will send the supplied invoice address as the shipping address. You can supply the invoice address from CB Fields for the first time by configuring CBSubs > Settings > Display Invoices. When a user creates a recurring subscription it should store their shipping data (that they entered at time of subscription) and be sent with the payment to you on renewal.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cvoogt

12 years 11 months ago #161132 by cvoogt
Thanks!! That's really great. Very helpful.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn