PAID - CAN'T DOWNLOAD - MONEY OFF ACCOUNT

14 years 9 months ago #103647 by cdw2300
Hey there,

I just purchased CB Subs plugin. Well, it was about 5 hours ago. It says it has not been paid yet it did! The money was deducted off my bank account already. What's the problem?

Please help!

C.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103652 by beat
cdw2300 wrote:

Hey there,

I just purchased CB Subs plugin. Well, it was about 5 hours ago. It says it has not been paid yet it did! The money was deducted off my bank account already. What's the problem?

Please help!

C.

Hi cdw2300,

Just checked status of your payment in CBSubs here and at PayPal.

You have paid by E-check or bank transfer or any other non-credit-card method yesterday, thank you, but Echecks aren't instant, as stated during checkout process here and at paypal.

Your payment already went at Paypal through these states: Pending, echeck and now Pending, paymentreview. This means Paypal is manually reviewing this payment. This review process can happen to any payment at any payments processing facility. Probably a mismatch in names or addresses between the billing/delivery address and the billing address of account (or credit/debit card) used triggered that.

The fastest thing to unlock this situation is to login into your paypal account if you have one, and then in all cases to click to the "Contact" link at bottom of page, and call up Paypal to clarify with them the review. Otherwise the payment review can take 1 or more business days.

Once this payment review is cleared, Paypal will send our server a Payment Completed notification, and our server will send you email and open downloads.

We are sorry that things don't go faster sometimes, but we also appreciate Paypal's services with lots of local payment methods accepted, and their level of automation, as well as a very low level of chargebacks... Ususally once a payment is "Completed", there are no more issues there.

If you have any further issues regarding this payment, please contact me through the contact form (top contact menu).

Thank you again for your purchase and Best Regards,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #103694 by cdw2300
Replied by cdw2300 on topic Paid - can't download - money off account
Hey there,

Thank you for your time and response. I did pay with Paypal, and I totally know how it works and I read the text telling me it would take a few days with eChecks, but this is why I hit the cancellation link on the subs "pay now" page. Then I used my credit card (did you see that when you checked my account?) because I also read this is instant. Well, there's some mistake because it was not instant!

Please get back to me as the money was deducted from my bank account. :pinch:

Post edited by: cdw2300, at: 2009/07/02 18:42

Post edited by: cdw2300, at: 2009/07/02 18:42
Attachments:

14 years 9 months ago #103696 by beat
Oops you're right. Didn't notice these where 2 payments, and from 2 different emails. :ohmy:

Yeah, something in 2nd payment must have triggered an alarm at paypal, making them review it. Maybe using 2 accounts on same IP address, or whatever it might be.

Best is really to call Paypal. Just press "Contact Us" link in your country will give you your phone numbers for Paypal: In the US, it's this:

PayPal Customer Service:

1-402-935-2050
(a U.S. telephone number)

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Once this is solved, we can refund one of the 2 transactions if you wish.

If you need further information or help, please Private-Message me from my profile (just press the icon bottom left of this post to get there).

But really, as first action call up paypal with your transaction number and clarify the review with paypal. We had a few paymentreview cases lately, and all got solved quickly by a simple call to paypal from payer side.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #103700 by cdw2300
Replied by cdw2300 on topic Re:Paid - can't download - money off account
Hey,

Thank you once again. It all sounds good and I will call Paypal. So you are saying the payment is "stuck" somehow? Again, the payment was deducted off my bank account.

Will they be able to fix this on the spot?

c. :pinch:

14 years 9 months ago #103701 by cdw2300
Replied by cdw2300 on topic Re:Paid - can't download - money off account
Paypal just said that they will try to charge my account up to 3 times for that money. The bank account is empty and this is why I used my credit card. They say the CANNOT stop the payment. What the heck? How can you at least approve the credit card transaction? Again, the money is OFF my account already. I paid.

Paypal is not offering much help.

What do I do?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn