CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!

14 years 7 months ago #106543 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!
Read the following message carefully and multiple times....

If anyone has an issue. Please create a post in Maybe a problem with CBSubs 1.0.2 describing your issue thoroughly. Thank you.

These are NEWS boards, please stop posting issues in them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #107182 by romannumeralus
Replied by romannumeralus on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!
FYI, CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect, CBSubs Plan Image, and SB Paid Subscription English do not install over the old ones seamlessly. Uninstall/delete these first. Then reinstall the new ones for the 1.0.2 version. I had no issues with the other plugin upgrades I have installed. They loaded over the other ones with no issue.

My upgrade was pretty simple. Everything seems to work just as it did before with no issue.

14 years 7 months ago #107194 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!
romannumeralus wrote:

FYI, CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect, CBSubs Plan Image, and SB Paid Subscription English do not install over the old ones seamlessly. Uninstall/delete these first. Then reinstall the new ones for the 1.0.2 version. I had no issues with the other plugin upgrades I have installed. They loaded over the other ones with no issue.

My upgrade was pretty simple. Everything seems to work just as it did before with no issue.

After upgrading you need to run CB Tools, ALWAYS run CB Tools after performing an expert upgrade of anything, whether CB, CBSubs, or another CB Plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #108912 by Pumuckl
Replied by Pumuckl on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!
downunder wrote:

Hi Just a small point...

In your UNINSTALL instructions I would suggest that you either change the DELETE button in the plug-in list to UNINSTALL, or amend your instructions to use the word DELETE in respect to the CBSUBS plugin. Terminology is important.

Yes, downunder, I've searched for an uninstall until I found your Message here
I'm not working every day with Joomla or CBSubs and so I forgot where I can uninstall CB-Plugins!
So if I know that delete is an uninstall routine there's no propblem.
thanks for that hint!

13 years 9 months ago #136368 by sofast_x
Replied by sofast_x on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!
scenario A
i am creating a site where user A fill in form post a job offer.
user B(registered members) will apply to user A offer. and user A will pay to me by monthly.

scenario B
i want my members to be able to create their groups. Example, user C create groups (pay me one time fee) and i want the members of the group say user D to pay me monthly,quarterly, half year, annually.

maybe i'll be using 6-8 different users

can CBsubs comply to my needs?

13 years 9 months ago #136374 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0.2 Released!
sofast_x wrote:

scenario A
i am creating a site where user A fill in form post a job offer.
user B(registered members) will apply to user A offer. and user A will pay to me by monthly.

scenario B
i want my members to be able to create their groups. Example, user C create groups (pay me one time fee) and i want the members of the group say user D to pay me monthly,quarterly, half year, annually.

maybe i'll be using 6-8 different users

can CBsubs comply to my needs?

Please start a new post in the presales forum area.

Attaching such a request on an old thread is a sure way to get a delayed response.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.573 seconds