[SOLVED] cb subs eventlist

14 years 9 months ago #105233 by caracol
[SOLVED] cb subs eventlist was created by caracol
CB Subs 1.0.2 looks gorgious. It seems to be THE component I am looking for. But before spending money for nothing, I'd like to know if it matchs the following requirement :
- I use Eventlist ( + CB ) to manage events subscription
- subscription is OK only after payment has been completed (PayPal)
- several prices are possible for a single event depending on the user category
- users can download PDF invoices from a their CB profile (new tab ?)
- event price can be set up and modified from the front end
Could someone help?
Thanks for this community website
Caracol

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/07/21 20:12

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #105241 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cb subs eventlist
  1. Eventlist integration is available.
  2. Subscriptions become active after being paid.
  3. Event? The integration plugin allows assigning a user to an eventlist group or groups. This can be used to allow access to events.
  4. All invoices available to a user from frontend on their subscription tab.
  5. No frontend design for this is added or possible. Am unaware of any plans to add something as such.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #105254 by caracol
Replied by caracol on topic Re:cb subs eventlist
Thanks for being so reactive and for your answers.
I am not sure to understand your point # 3.
Let's take the following example :
We are an association. You're a member. I am not. If you subscribe to an event, you'll pay 10 euros but I'll pay 20 euros because I did pay for being a member.
1. Do we have to create a single event an the price will depend on information available CB (member or not member) ?
2. Do we have to create 2 events on 2 different event groups, then I'll have only access to the 20-euro event and you'll have only access to the 10-euro event?
Thanks again.
caracol

14 years 9 months ago #105491 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cb subs eventlist
Eventlist supports groups and these groups can have limitations on categories.

These groups are can be controlled based on a users subscription.

Say you have a Bands category, you could have a subscription that grants access to this category and thus all Band events as well.

That is what the eventlist plugin does. What you're asking for doesn't exist in Eventlist it self and therefor can not be controlled by CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #105504 by caracol
Replied by caracol on topic Re:cb subs eventlist
thanks for clarification

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds