[SOLVED] language plugin

14 years 2 months ago #120927 by sborone
[SOLVED] language plugin was created by sborone
explanations are not clear :blink:

admin_english.php there is nothing in there!!! :huh:

Suppose that the plugin has loaded correctly, and then, I have to delete the old plugin?

This process is not clear :pinch:

Post edited by: sborone, at: 2010/01/06 16:19

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/07 15:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #120929 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:language plugin
Please re-read the entire section. You're missing what is actually being said in the documentation, like some of us do when we concentrate too hard and need to walk away for a bit.
;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 2 months ago #120977 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:language plugin
Changing language strings for the admin side of CBSubs is currently not supported, which is why it's basically empty. This is changed in next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #121030 by sborone
Replied by sborone on topic Re:language plugin
ok but i'v installed the plugin translated and renamed, but nothing happens! :dry:

easy question i'v to remove from the plugin : CB Paid Subscriptions English ?

or i'v to set eg. italian language, and where I say I want my language?

I also tried to not rename the plugin but the result is the same!!!

:S

Post edited by: sborone, at: 2010/01/07 10:33

14 years 2 months ago #121036 by sborone
Replied by sborone on topic Re:language plugin
:woohoo: works!!

well well
I can put my name inside the file for example translate by ... or author ...

:lol:

i put these in the language section

ciaooooo ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds